26/08/2007

Seoul reporting...

OK, so I've been neglecting this blog for a while in favour of the Finnish blog. I'll try to be better when I move to the Crimsonhouse, the web spot at the hotel is a bit crowded. Everything here has been great. I love the food. Love, love, love. The people have been super helpful and nice. I've been in a state of euforia, so even things that aren't so nice (which aren't many) don't really bother me at all... I think I'll run out of superlatives soon.

There are so many things I want to do (and photograph) but the first week has been really hectic. First two days we were busy with the orientation at the university (and the campus is huge!), the third day we were given a tour of Seoul. We didn't get to see that much in the end, because we were a huge group of exchange students and buddies, but it was fun anyway. And hot. I'm still shocked every time I go out – I've never really appreciated AC like I do here! We also saw a rhythmic theater performance called Nanta, which was cool and pretty funny. It was in a mix of English and Korean, so it was easy to follow.

Today we're planning to go check out one of the palaces, so I'm going to go and see if my hotel-roommate is up yet (it's about midday). Anyway, better posts coming later, i promise!

[More pics here and here.]

No comments:

Achives