01/09/2007

Awww <3

Ha - been looking at photos tonight (and uploading) and, seriously, I'm such a troll compared to everyone else here. Especially the girls are all so tiny and adorable and girly and cute, most of the time I don't even know what to talk about with them. I just want to put them in a bottle and take them home.

On a (more) positive note, maybe after a year here some of the girliness will actually rub off on me. *cough, cough*

edit*
Oh, incidentally, I just fixed the time stamp on the blog. I'm officially in Seoul-time!

Also, I can't sleep because I'm worried about the credit card thing. I think I will actually need to spend quite a lot during the first week or two, for books and supplies and rent and whatnot, so this whole thing really couldn't have happened at a more inconvenient time. Once again, I don't know what to do. [/despair]

I keep hoping the situation will just fix itself. Because that'd be convenient.

No comments:

Achives