02/09/2007

Wiiiiide awake

OK, one of the girls lent me enough cash to get by until I can arrange to transfer money from my Finnish account to one I need to create here. That's a weight off my chest, even if I still can't pay the rent... But I hope they can understand. Mum's also checking the card with the credit card company (or whatever), but somehow I doubt any help is going to come out of it. Also, apparently I'm not the only one who's having problems with Visa.

Alas, I'm still not sleeping. I did a long, 1.5 hour walk this evening (from Korea University to Miasamgeori and back, and then up the hill to the KU hospital and back to KU again), had a nice hot shower, drank chamomile tea and damn it, I'm still awake. There's just so much going on in my head that apparently sleeping is only optional. I'm not too worried, though – eventually I will get tired. It's just a pain in the butt to be up at this hour and not be able to actually do anything.

I've been compiling a shopping list... There's actually quite a lot that I need, starting from towels and bed linen to running/exercise shoes and art supplies. I'm a little pensive about money right now, though, so I'm kind of hoping to get mum to send me at least some of it from Finland. Er, as soon as I figure out what my actual posting address is...

No comments:

Achives