24/09/2007

The Power of Coffee Compels You!

I was at the studio today out of sheer boredom. And OK, I also needed to learn to use my new watercolours, which came in tube instead of the button variety. It took a couple of goes, but I think I have the hang of it now.

I also learned to drink coffee. I had five cups of it today. BZZZZZZT.

[Self portrait on coffee. I look like a 10-year old midget]

[The other thing. Clicky to find out more.]

I'm posting this in the lobby, and with me here is a giant bug, which might be a grasshopper, but looks like something out of Starship Troopers. If it comes this way, I'm outta here.

I probably had some ideas about what I was going to post about, but I'm way too hyper to get anything sensible out right now. Coffee is evil. I'm so not sleeping tonight. I should probably go jogging or something, but I'd probably get a heart attack. :D

No comments:

Achives