04/06/2008

People suck.

OK. Vent time.

Since a few weeks ago, someone at the studio whom I thought I was friends with started giving me the cold shoulder, and along with him, half a dozen other people have followed suit. At first, I tried asking him what it was that I did, and he didn't have any idea what I was talking about (or at least that's what he said). Obviously, I've done something – made fun of someone in the wrong way, or just been rude without realising it – or then someone else has said something. I don't know...

When I can't get away from a situation, I prefer to confront people and clear the air, but somehow I think that would just make things worse now. So now every time I go to the studio, I feel like I'm heading out to a battle field. I feel like I'm in middle school again. Anyway... The others, fine. Whatever. The person I thought was my friend is another thing. I don't trust people that easily, and this just fucking hurts. That this happens while I've already been having a hard time, well... Heh. Wonderful.

On the other hand, they/him are sort of doing me a favour: before, I was actually enjoying myself, but now I'm not so sorry this semester comes to an end.

/vent

[I was saying earlier today that it would probably be a good thing if I did find an internship here and – this might be a cheap shot – experience dealing with adults for a change.]

No comments:

Achives