11/06/2008

Hay

I feel like I should post something more positive since the last rant. Water under the bridge, etc. Uhmm. So. I had beer today. And chicken. Chicken is always good. And I've learned to tolerate beer. That stuff I had with Gord and Lime was pretty awesome, on beerness indicator.

Tomorrow morning (in about, oh, seven hours or so) I'm supposed to present and exhibit my Korean ink painting course work, but at the moment, only one work out of five is actually mounted (in lack of a better, more technically correct word), the rest are in a wrinkled heap in my work space – and that particular one is pasted onto a wall where it shall have to remain until it is dry. Which will not be in the next seven hours or so. Dear gods, please send me a wicked bad migraine attack in about six hours. K thx.

No comments:

Achives