06/01/2008

Morning!

Is it still a "good night's sleep" if it ranges from Saturday, 4 AM to Sunday, 8 AM? I mean, there was a night in between, but that was the bit I didn't sleep so well... I'm trying to get myself on the move to get some breakfast, but it's slow going.


Anyway, quizzy goodness via Gord:


Your Score: The Harlequin


You scored 28% Cardinal, 48% Monk, 41% Lady, and 32% Knight!




You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.




Link: The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test written by KnightlyKnave on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test
View My Profile(KnightlyKnave)

No comments:

Achives