17/03/2008

arghargharghargharghargharghargh

No matter how many times I go through the process, I still end up driving myself insane every time I'm supposed to produce art work. It doesn't seem to get any easier – I'm completely incapable of coming up with an idea that pleases me (or any idea at all), until, possibly, at the very last possible moment. Then I scramble on the move and work like mad to finish everything on time, compromising here and there due to lack of time, and in the end, rarely being totally pleased with the end result. I live in perpetual fear of the "last moment" when the sudden lightning-strike idea fails to magically appear.

Clearly, I'm in the wrong line of business.

And yet... and yet... when that magical, mysterious and totally inexplicable things-clicking-into-place happens, and when I'm hard at work, and when I finally produce something... there's no other feeling quite like it.

Bollocks. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Achives