20/10/2008

Fuck perfection

I'm waiting for my turn in the presentation class, and for the first time ever, I haven't prepared anything at all. I'm supposed to talk about my thesis work, but I have no idea what I will do. I'm thinking I should do a project-based thesis instead of a strictly research-based one.

I don't think anyone gives a damn when I do a lot of work, or good work. I tend to do my best even when no one's watching, because I'm doing what I do - especially in studies - for myself, and for my benefit. But... fuck it. Today, this week, I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm doing, so I'm doing nothing.

I have no idea what I will say in front of the class, but... oh well. At least what I do not do, in this scale, gets noticed and remembered by the teachers, in the way what I do do does not. (Not that I'm doing, or not doing, this for attention.)

No comments:

Achives